Thursday 18 November 2010

Evaluation of culture show camera work

On the Sony A1E Camera I found out many different ways of improving the exposure of the camera. 
right.jpg On the camera i checked the exposure. There is a button that tells the camera to be manual exposure or auto exposure. I also checked the white balance of the camera. I did this by finding a button on the camera screen called Pmenu. When I had done this I found another button called menu and standard set. I then found something white and pointed the camera at it. I then pressed the assign button and set it to one push. It was then set to white balance. These things helped the exposure and will also help me in the future when I use the cameras next. 


Composition 
The composition is the placement of objects in the frame. 


Rule of thirds
rule_of_thirds.jpgThe rule of thirds is placing the object along one of the four equally spaced intersecting line. Referred to as the centre of interest.












Lines
Horizontal Lines=Stability in a shot
Vertical Lines= Strength in a shot
Diagonal Lines= Sense of dram in a shot

Looking space
Empty space where the subject is looking/facing/talking.
Less constricted
Very important for giving the auidence an awareness of space in a photo or film.



No comments:

Post a Comment